You will soon have the option to sign in to the game using your email address. This is a pre-requisite for a number of other exciting upcoming features such as tracking your progress, collecting points, customizing the UI, and more.
- Fixed UI issue selecting avatars.
This release of the Baazii Hokm game has some important usability and performance improvements:
- When a player quits a Public or Computer game, they can now choose to go back to the same game or start a new one. This feature was previously available in the Friends mode only.
- When a player attempts to return to a Friends game, they don't need to re-enter the game code as it will be automatically filled in for them.
- The prompt for the player name will only show for the very first game, and not before the consecutive games. read more...
Playing cards (Farsi: 'کارت بازی' kart, kard, or card bazi, 'ورق بازی'
varagh bazi) is a very popular social pastime in Iran and neighbouring
countries, and Hokm (Farsi: 'حکم') is arguably the most popular of the
card games in Iran. Besides poetry and soccer, Hokm is the only thing
that unites Iranians of all ages, backgrounds, and walks of life.
What distinguishes baazii.com from other online multiplayer card games is its focus on creating the same player experience as that of playing a card game at home: Grab a deck of cards, clear a table, wait for others to join, and start playing! Nothing but the cards in your hand and those on the table compete for your attention. Everything else is dimmed and pushed to the background. In short, it's hassle-free, or in my native Farsi language, it's 'bi dang-o-fang' (Farsi: 'بی دنگ و فنگ')! Playing Hokm at baazii.com is in many ways like playing a real card game:
- It's free! Some ads may show at the bottom of the page which you can always dismiss. They are there to help me hopefully recover some of the operations costs :)
- There's no need to register or sign up to play. Just enter a nickname and get going.
- You can play with anyone anywhere in the world. Select the Public mode to enter the pool and compete with the players who are around at the time.
- Alternatively, when entering the Friends mode, a 5-letter code is generated for you to share with your friends. Your friends should enter that code to join your table.
- In the Friends mode you can play at your own pace and take breaks in-between hands.
- Just like a real game, if more than 4 friends show at a table, the latecomers can watch the onging game while waiting for their turn.
- In the Computer mode you go against our
smart bots whose names are inspired by the characters of the Farsi
novel "Uncle Napoleon" (Farsi: 'دایی جان ناپلئون' ). They play a
Hokm Game Rules
Most guides on Hokm start with describing the big picture, explaining
the game objective, the point system, the terms, etc. While such an
approach makes all the sense on paper, it may not be as effective as
walking one, step by step, through a real or virtual game and
explaining the rules and the terms as one comes across them. For this
to work, start baazii.com and play a game with the computer as you
[Don’t worry if you get kicked out of the game for taking too long
to play. When playing with the computer, you have at least 10
minutes to go back to the same game and pick where you left off.
read more ...